The perfect combination of Nicaraguan tobaccos
VegaFina Nicaragua Puro Origen is a new limited edition exclusively hand-made with leaves coming from the three most relevant tobacco regions of Nicaragua: Jalapa, Estelí and Condega.
This novel blend, combined masterfully by the Grupo de Maestros of Tabacalera de García, includes in its filler tobaccos which have been harvested at altitude, which gives the cigar a characteristic sweet and toasted flavor that leaves notes of almond, coffee and molasses.
Puro Origen is offered to aficionados in a “figurado” vitola that is not present in the Nicaragua line standard portfolio: Gran Pirámide (ring gauge 54 x 159 mm).
This limited edition is presented in a flashy wooden box with clasp with an original waves design where the line’s characteristic orange colour stands out. Each cigar is dressed with the standard cigar band and a special one that matches the box design.
- Wrapper: medium brown, silky and shiny.
- Strength: medium to full-bodied.
- Aroma: woody, with earthy and spicy notes.
- Taste: roasted, with sweet notes and almonds, coffee, clove and molasses aftertaste.
- Draw: very good.
- Burning: good and homogeneous.
- Ash: very firm and lasting.
- Smoking time: 65’ aprox.